General Ferdinand Guerara
- - Age: 63
- - Citizen of: Costagauna
- - Domicile: Province of Murcia in Fort Victoria
- - Occupation:
- o Commander of Costagauna Republican troops in Murcia region.
- - History:
- o He was born in Costagauna and joined the military at a young age
- o He rose quickly through the ranks for his efficiency and reputation for following any order.
- o When Jean-luc Monsol can to Costagauna, his troops defected and he became Monsol’s highest commander.
- o After the war he was appointed to be governor of the Murcia region and is Monsol’s top military advisor.
- o He was known for his draconian punishments and brutal oppression of political rivals in the area, this culminated when he ordered the mass execution of anyone holding a Maroon card in the city of Pueto Vista.
- - Recent Activities:
- o He has barricaded himself in Fort Victoria and has cutoff communications with the Costagaunian government
- - Notes: