- - Age: 51
- - Citizen of: Costagauna/England
- - Domicile: The city of Churchill in the Monte Negro province
- - Occupation: C.E.O. of the Olympic Trading Company (OTC)
- - History:
- o He was born in Costagauna and lived there for 10 years
- o He moved to England and was groomed to take over the family business
- o He attended Law school at Cambridge University
- o He left Cambridge to serve in WWII
- o After the war he abandoned his position as heir of OTC in order to help with the reformation of government in war-torn Europe
- o His father was accidentally killed by the UT in an artillery strike
- o Seven years after his fathers death he won back a controlling interest in OTC, after a vicious legal battle
- o He resumed the silver mining that his father ran. He also started large ventures into agriculture, primarily coffee plantations.
- - Recent Activities:
- o He has invested a large amount of money into the infrastructure and public services of the Monte Negro Province.
- o There have been reported conflicts between the OTC and farmers of the Murcia province.
- o It has been reported that Mr. Gould has had many private meetings with President Monsol in recent months.
- - Notes: